TERMS OF SERVICE
By submitting a commission request to The Artist, you are agreeing to these terms of service. The Artist reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. The Terms of Service are subject to revision and change without notice.
- Any rights not specified herein shall be reserved by The Artist.
- The Artist hereby grants the Client exclusive rights to post the artwork online or print the image for display purposes only.
- The Artwork is not allowed to be altered in any way; this includes removing watermarks or signatures without The Artist's written permission.
- The Artwork is not to be resold or auctioned.
- The Artist is not obligated to display commissioned work in their portfolio or gallery.
- The Artist is not obligated to keep the finished piece in their possession. It is up to The Client to save the final image.
- The Artist is not required provide any Photoshop, Illustrator, or SAI files.
PRICES & PAYMENT
- Payment is to be sent via PayPal only as Goods and Services.
- Any commissions $200 and over will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total estimated cost prior to the execution of the project. The remaining balance is to be paid within 7 days of delivery of the completed project.
- If the Client refuses to pay or is delinquent in payment, all rights are forfeited to The Artist. The Client agrees to indemnify the Artist against any and all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and costs, incurred as a result of the Client's unauthorized use of the artwork under this agreement, including the enforcement of this agreement by the artist.
- The Client is allowed to request no more than 3 reasonable revisions during the duration of the project.
- Any revisions done after the final stage has been approved, or after the limit of revisions has been exhausted, will require further monetary compensation to be completed.
- No more revisions may be requested 7 days after the final image has been approved and delivered.
WARRANTY OF ORIGINALITY
- The Client acknowledges that, to the best of The Artist's knowledge and belief, the artwork assigned to be drawn is original and has not been previously published or licensed to any third party.
- The Client agrees that it shall hold the Artist harmless for any claim of liability caused by the Client's use of the artist's product to the extent such use infringes upon the rights of any other person.
DEADLINES AND COMPLETION
- The Client may specify a deadline for the artwork to be completed by before an agreement is finalized. If no deadline is specified, The Artist will complete the work at their discretion.
- Should anything occur that would disrupt the process of work, The Client shall be notified.
- The Client agrees that it shall not hold The Artist or any agent thereof liable for any damage arising from the Artist's failure to complete the artwork in a timely manner, regardless of whether such failure was caused by intentional or negligent acts or omissions of any third party.
- Client may terminate a project at any time by sending a written notice to The Artist at email@example.com Upon termination, The Client forfeits any rights of the artwork to The Artist and agrees to compensate the Artist as follows:
- Full Completion: If The Artist has completed the artwork at the time of cancellation, Client agrees to compensate The Artist in full as agreed upon.
- 50% Completed: If The Artist has completed at least 50% of the artwork, The Client agrees to compensate the Artist half of the total estimated cost. This will also include any sketches or preliminary work beforehand.
- If the Client is purchasing artwork that contains, but is not limited to artistic nudity, extreme violence, depictions of alcohol or drug consumption, or other mature themes, the client agrees that they are of age in their country/region to be purchasing such artwork.
- UPGRADING: A piece may be upgraded within 30 days of being delivered and paid for. The difference between the price of the piece and the upgrade must be paid before any work can be done.